IRB Application Guidance - these guides help researchers understand human research responsibilities and give insight on the application process:
IRB Policies and Guidance Documents
Section I below lists the most common documents related to new study submissions. If you currently have an active protocol refer to section II. All other forms and templates are in the last section.
I. New Protocol Applications
Forms to be used when preparing a new study for submission to the IRB.
II. Previously Approved Applications
Forms to be used to request approval for a change to a previously approved study.
III. Consent and Assent Forms
- Research Participant Brochures (Harvard Catalyst) - a variety of brochures (available in more than 15 languages) that provide useful information
to prospective participants on a range of research topics, including:
- Should I be a research subject?
- Research Subject Bill of Rights
- Social and Behavioral Research
- CT Scans for Research
- MRI Scans for Research
- PET Scans for Research
- Surrogate Decision-Making in Health Research