The CHA Malden Care Center is a multispecialty practice at 195 Canal Street in Malden. We are right behind Anthony’s Restaurant and minutes from Malden Center and Station Landing in Medford.
CHA Primary Care:
We are home to the CHA Malden Family Medicine Center, which provides primary care for all ages, women's health, pregnancy care and other services. When you join us, you get a team that works together for your health. We help you when you are sick, and provide support to keep you feeling well. We are also home to the Tufts Family Medicine Residency - a nationally-recognized training program for family medicine doctors.
Other services in the building:
- CHA Malden Bone & Joint Center - offering Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy and other bone and joint care.
- CHA Pharmacy - a convenient place to fill all your prescriptions.
- CHA Elder Service Plan - Part of the national Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), we help older adults who have comprehensive health needs and social needs that affect their daily lives.
Why Join Us?
- You deserve a great care team.
- We have doctors for all ages.
- Support for all your health needs.
- Routine care and sick visits.
- Online access to your records.
- Referrals to top specialists.
Services at the Family Medicine Center (Primary Care)