Welcome to the CHA Malden Care Center
We offer primary care for all ages
Kids get great care at our CHA Malden Family Medicine Center
We give kids the care they need
Our receptionists are here to help
Waiting room at CHA Malden Bone & Joint Center
Waiting room in our CHA Malden Family Medicine Center
We offer Physical Therapy (PT) to help you move better
Our new lab at the CHA Malden Care Center
The CHA Malden Care Center is a multispecialty practice at 195 Canal Street in Malden. We are right behind Anthony’s Restaurant and minutes from Malden Center and Station Landing in Medford.
- CHA Malden Bone & Joint Center - offering Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy and other bone and joint care.
We are home to the CHA Malden Family Medicine Center, providing primary care for all ages, women's health and pregnancy care and other services. When you join us, you will get a team that works together to provide you care. This lets us help you when you are sick, and provide support to keep you feeling well. The Family Medicine Center is also home to the Tufts Family Medicine Residency - a nationally-recognized training program for family medicine doctors. This means that you may see a resident doctor or one of our senior doctors when you come in.
Other services in the building:
Why Join Us?
- You deserve a great care team.
- We have doctors for all ages.
- Support for all your health needs.
- Routine care and sick visits.
- Online access to your records.
- Referrals to top specialists.
Services at the Family Medicine Center