The CHA Malden Care Center is a multispecialty practice at 195 Canal Street in Malden. We are right behind Anthony’s Restaurant and minutes from Malden Center and Station Landing in Medford.
We are home to the CHA Malden Family Medicine Center, providing primary care for all ages, women's health and pregnancy care and other services. When you join us, you will get a team that works together to provide you care. This lets us help you when you are sick, and provide support to keep you feeling well. The Family Medicine Center is also home to the Tufts Family Medicine Residency - a nationally-recognized training program for family medicine doctors. This means that you may see a resident doctor or one of our senior doctors when you come in.
Other services in the building:
- CHA Malden Bone & Joint Center - offering Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy and other bone and joint care.
- CHA Elder Service Plan - Part of the national Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) network, we help older adults who have comprehensive health needs and social needs that affect their daily lives.
Why Join Us?
- You deserve a great care team.
- We have doctors for all ages.
- Support for all your health needs.
- Routine care and sick visits.
- Online access to your records.
- Referrals to top specialists.
Services at the Family Medicine Center