Having a primary care doctor is good for your health. Let us help you find a doctor and a location that works for you.
Choose by Specialty
We offer primary care for people of all ages:
Choose by Location
CHA has primary care centers in Somerville, Cambridge, Malden, Revere and Everett, MA. Many sites have early morning and evening appointments to fit your schedule.
Special Programs for Frail Older Adults
For older adults with complex health needs or who have trouble getting to the doctor:
- House Calls. A team of doctors and nurses who see older adults (60+) in local homes. You must be homebound or have limited access to the doctor’s office.
- The Elder Service Plan (ESP). An all-inclusive, coordinated program for frail adults (55+) living in 13 local cities and towns. Offering a wide range of support based on a person’s needs.
Get a Whole Care Team!
- When you choose CHA for primary care, you get a whole care team led by your doctor. They can help you with regular check-ups, sick visits and ongoing health issues.
- Your extended care team includes board-certified specialists at CHA and our partner hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- All your doctors are connected by an electronic medical record, giving you coordinated care wherever you touch the CHA system.