Having a primary care doctor is good for your health. Let us help you find a doctor and a location that works for you.
Choose by Specialty
We offer primary care for people of all ages:
- Geriatric Medicine for older adults (65+)
- Internal Medicine for adults
- Family Medicine for adults or children
- Pediatric Medicine for children
Choose by Location
We have 15 primary care locations in Somerville, Cambridge, Malden, Revere and Everett. Many of our sites have early morning and late evening appointments to fit your schedule.
Choose an Older Adult Program
For older adults with complex health needs or who have trouble getting to the doctor.
- House Calls. Our team of doctors and nurses see older adults (60+) in homes in Cambridge and Somerville. You must be homebound or have limited access to the doctor’s office.
- The Elder Service Plan (ESP). This is an all-inclusive, coordinated program for frail elders aged 55 and older living in 11 local cities and towns. We provide a wide range of care and support based on a person’s needs.
Get a Whole Care Team!
- When you choose CHA for primary care, you get a whole care team led by your doctor. They can help you with regular check-ups, sick visits, and ongoing health issues.
- Your extended care team includes board-certified specialists at CHA and experts at our partner institution, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- All your doctors are connected by an electronic medical record, giving you coordinated care wherever you touch the CHA system.