Having a primary care doctor is good for your health. Find a great CHA doctor and location today.
Recognized for Primary Care Excellence
All 12 CHA Primary Care centers are NCQA Level III Patient-Centered Medical Homes and have the MA Health Policy Commission PRIME certification. Why is this important?
Choose by Location
CHA Primary Care is in Somerville, Cambridge, Malden, Revere and Everett, MA. Most sites have early morning and evening appointments to fit your schedule.
Choose by Specialty
Special Programs for Frail Older Adults
For older adults with complex needs or who have trouble getting to the doctor:
- House Calls. A team of doctors and nurses who see adults (60+) who are home-bound or have limited access to the doctor’s office.
- The Elder Service Plan (ESP). An all-inclusive program for frail adults (55+) living in 13 local cities and towns. Offering a wide range of support based needs.
Get a Entire Care Team!
- CHA Primary Care gives you a care team led by your doctor. They help you with regular check-ups, sick visits and ongoing health issues.
- Your extended team includes board-certified specialists at CHA and our partner hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- All your doctors are connected by an electronic medical record, giving you coordinated care wherever you touch the CHA system.