We are at 163 Gore Street in Cambridge. This is on the Cambridge/Somerville line, right next to the Simoni skating rink and Twin City Plaza, and just minutes from Union Square and Kendall Square. Our staff is trained in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, so we can see people of all ages. We are also home to the CHA Portuguese Mental Health Program. This lets us specialize in caring for Portuguese-speaking patients.
When you join us, you get a whole team that works together to provide your care. We can help you when you are sick, and provide support to keep you feeling well.
Why Join Us?
- You deserve a great care team.
- We have doctors for all ages.
- Support for all your health needs.
- Routine care and sick visits.
- Online access to your records.
- Referrals to top specialists.
Services at this Care Center
CHA Primary Care Centers in Cambridge