We are at 1493 Cambridge Street, Cambridge in the Healy building at Cambridge Hospital. This is right outside Inman Square and minutes from Harvard Square and Somerville's Union Square. Our staff is trained in Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, which lets us see children, teens and young adults up to age 24. We also have doctors and nurses on duty every day of the year for sick visits.
When your child joins us as a patient, you get a whole team who works together to improve their health. This lets us help them when they are sick, and provide support to keep them feeling well.
Why Join Us?
- You deserve a great care team.
- We have doctors for all ages.
- Support for all your health needs.
- Routine care and sick visits.
- Online access to your records.
- Referrals to top specialists.
Services at this Care Center
CHA Primary Care Centers in Cambridge