We admit patients 24 hours a day through our Emergency Department.
To make a referral:
Call Central Intake at 617-665-1372
To best serve you, we ask that you have information ready about the patient, including, but not limited to:
- Patient Name
- Date of Birth
- Reason for Admission
- Primary Care Provider
For a full list of Admission criteria, click here.
- Send the patient to our Everett Hospital Emergency Department
- The patient will be evaluated and admitted, as appropriate
We use a broad range of treatment to understand and treat our patients – including psychotherapy, medication, group-based treatment and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). This allows us to care for patients with the full spectrum of acute behavioral and cognitive health issues, primary psychiatric and substance disorders.
Because we are based within an acute care hospital, we are able to meet patients’ mental health and medical needs, giving them the best possible outcomes.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Psychiatric and medical evaluations
- Structured group treatment
- Neuropsychiatric assessment
- Medication assessment/treatment
- Occupational therapy/activity programs
- Individual treatment planning
- Family involvement and education
- Coordinated aftercare planning
Communication with the primary physician happens before, during and after treatment. Discharge planning is coordinated with regard to individual needs, with follow-up services as appropriate.