Vascular Surgery at CHA
Our expert Vascular Surgery team offers advanced care for all types of vascular disease. Under the leadership of Dr. Moon Kwoun, we care for patients with a wide range of health needs including Carotid Artery Disease, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms, and Peripheral Vascular Disease.
Endovascular surgery occurs when the doctor performs the procedure inside the blood vessel using a small opening, typically in the leg, rather than the traditional open surgery. This technique damages less tissue, and allows for faster recovery times.
We are committed to early detection and high-quality patient care. We are also committed to reducing the incidence of stroke by testing and treating patients with vascular disease.
- Carotid Artery Disease Screening and Treatment
- Endovascular Treatment of Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- Endovascular Treatment of Abdominal Aortic
- Aneurysms (AAA)
- Removal of Varicose Veins
- Treatment of Leg Ulcers
- Vein Grafts
- Therapeutic Catheter Insertion
- Treatment for the full range of vascular disease