View Larger Map
Driving Directions to the CHA Whidden Hospital Campus
103 Garland Street, Everett MA, Emergency Dept. entrance on Lawrence Street
From the North:
1. Take I-93 South to the RT-16 E exit 31 to Revere - go 0.1 mi 2. Bear left at Mystic Valley Pky - go 1.0 mi
3. Bear right at Revere Beach Pky - go 2.2 mi . Watch for the blue hospital signs.
4. Turn left onto Everett Ave at blue hospital sign - landmarks include KFC, Mobil Station, Stadium Fruit & Flowers
5. Go straight on Everett Ave - becomes Malden Street
6. Malden Street becomes Lawrence Street
7. Go up the hill on Lawrence Street - Whidden campus is on the left at the top of the hill
From the South:
1. Take I-93 North to the RT-1 N exit 27 to Tobin Bridge/Revere - go 0.5 mi
2. Merge into US-1 N - go 3.2 mi
3. Take the Webster Ave exit to Chelsea/Everett - go 0.1 mi
4. Bear left onto the ramp to Everett (RT-16)/Revere - go 60 ft
5. Turn left at Webster Ave - go 0.1 mi
6. Turn left at Revere Beach Pky - go 0.4 mi
7. Continue on Union St - go 0.2 mi
8. Turn right at Malden St - go 0.2 mi
9. Malden Street becomes Lawrence Street
10. Go up the hill on Lawrence Street - Whidden campus is on the left at the top of the hill
There is a free parking garage across from the hospital on Garland Street. There is also a small parking area in front of the Emergency Department entrance for ED patients only.
Bus: 110, 111, 112.