We are at 26 Central Street in Somerville. As a Family Medicine clinic, we care for people of all ages. In fact, we have helped entire families across as many as four generations in the Somerville area. Over the past few years our staff have been developing a new way to provide patient care, called the Patient-Centered Medical Home. We are proud to be one of a select number of health centers across the state to be recognized nationally for this work. Most of our doctors and staff speak another language including Portuguese, Spanish or French. This lets us provide better care to patients in their native language, making their visits more personal.
Why Join Us?
- You deserve a great care team.
- We have doctors for all ages.
- Support for all your health needs.
- Routine care and sick visits.
- Online access to your records.
- Referrals to top specialists.
Services at this Care Center
CHA Primary Care Centers in Somerville