HIV, Hep C & STI Counseling and Testing
The Prevention Integrated Counseling, Screening & Referral (PICSR) Program is a unique resource available free of charge for CHA providers and patients.
Where to find us
- Rapid & 4th Generation HIV Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)/Hepatitis C Screening
- Confidential Counseling & Partner Services
- Harm Reduction Counseling
- Comprehensive Risk Assessments
- Free Male & Female Condoms
- Referrals to Community Services
PICSR certified counselors offer clinic hours at the Windsor Street, East Cambridge and Everett Care Centers and can also travel to various CHA sites. Services are available in English, Portuguese, Haitian Creole, and French, with interpreters available for other languages as needed.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact the CHA HIV Info Line at 617-591-6767.