CHA provides services and resources for adults suffering from substance use and addiction. Our expert team can help you or a loved one find the strength to get sober, provide ongoing treatment and connect you to community resources that can help maintain sobriety.
Services at CHA
- Outpatient Addictions Service – outpatient services and groups to help people get sober and maintain sobriety.
- Fresh Start Alcohol and Drug Recovery Group - An anonymous peer support group held Thursday evenings at the CHA Revere Care Center.
- SMART Recovery® - A scientifically tested program for those wanting to manage their addiction. Held every Tuesday evening at CHA Everett Care Center from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. and every Friday afternoon from noon to 1:00 p.m. at CHA Malden Family Medicine Center.
Community Alcohol and Drug Treatment Resources
- Information about peer support groups, family support, online resources and local addiction advocacy organizations.
Overdose and Narcan Information
- Information about opioid overdoses, including what to do if you suspect an overdose, details about narcan and how to give intranasal narcan.
Frequently Asked Questions about Opioids
From CHA addiction experts and our Community Health Improvement team: