Meet Roberta Robinson, Director of Geriatric Outreach
Through my own experience as a caregiver for my mother, I awakened my interest, passion and dedication to the care of the elderly. I have more than two decades of experience with Elder Services, working as Advocate with the Commission on the Affairs of the Elderly in the Mayor’s Office in Boston, Intake and Admission Coordinator on various Geriatric Psychiatry Units, and the Director of Community Relations for the Boston West District of Kindred Healthcare, to name a few. And prior to entering the Elder Service Network, I worked in law for eighteen years.
Watch our "Health is Wealth" TV Show
Join me and other CHA experts as we discuss important health topics related to older adults.
- Arlington ACMI Ch. 3, 8 and 31. Airing Thursdays at 3:30 pm. View online.
- Cambridge CCTV Ch. 9. Airing the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 4:30 pm. View online.
- Chelsea Ch. 3 and 22.
- Everett ECTV, Ch. 3 & 22 Airing Tuesdays at 9:00 am and Thursdays at 7:00 pm. View online.
- Malden MATV Ch. 3 and 31. Airing Tuesdays at 5:00 pm. View online.
- Revere RPSTV Ch. 8 and 22.
- Somerville SCATv Ch. 3. Airing Thursdays at 3:30 pm. View online
We're here to help! If you would like to schedule a health presentation at your Boston-area community event for older adults, please contact us.