24-Hour Emergency Care at 3 Hospitals
Now offering the shortest wait times in Massachusetts! Please see below for wait times and directions.
Please note: always call 9-1-1 if you need medical help right away.
1493 Cambridge St., Cambridge
Parking: Use our underground garage. The cost is $4-8 a day, depending on your length of stay.
Public Transportation: Bus: 69, 83, 91 Train: Red line, Harvard Sq.
(10 minute walk)
230 Highland Ave., Somerville
Emergency Department entrance on Tower Street
Parking: Free spots for emergency patients near our Tower St entrance. We also have a parking lot on Highland St and at the top of Tower St. The cost is $3-8, depending on your length of stay.
Public Transportation: Bus: 88, 90,
Train: Red Line, Davis Square or Porter Square (10 minute walk)
103 Garland St., Everett
Emergency Department entrance on Lawrence St.
Parking: There is a small parking area in front of the ED for emergency patients and a free parking garage across from the hospital on Garland Street.
Public Transportation: Bus: 110, 111, 112
Emergency Department Highlights:
- High quality care from our highly trained staff.
- A state-of-the-art system to monitor your health in real-time.
- Coordinated care, where your CHA doctor gets electronic updates on your health.
- Streamlined admissions to get the sickest patients to a hospital bed sooner.
- Rapid assessment protocols to prioritize our work.
- Expert mental health care, including the CHA Psychiatric Emergency Service at Cambridge Hospital.