2012 Annual Community Soccer Tournament
July 13, 14, 15 Everett Memorial Stadium, Rt. 16, Everett, MA
In partnership with the City of Everett Recreation Center and supported by Everett Mayor Carlo DeMaria.
Cambridge Health Alliance is proud to host our annual competitive community soccer tournament on July 13, 14, and 15 in Everett. Please join us for this fun, entertaining and health-focused event featuring some of the best amateur soccer players in our region. Does your team have what it takes to win?
- The tournament will have 2 divisions, 6 teams each. Team members must be 18+ and all teams must register by June 29.
- The registration fee is $150 per team, payable by check or money order to Cambridge Health Alliance.
- Proceeds to benefit the City of Everett's Recreation Center Improvement Projects.
- Tournament winners will receive $1,000 cash prize, trophy and reception.
- Click here to view the tournament flyer.
- Click here for the official tournament rules.