Driving Directions | Parking | Public Transportation
View Larger Map
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO CHA PORTER SQUARE CARE CENTER
(CHA Cambridge Family Health North)
2067 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA
From Points North:
1. Take I-93 S to RT-38 S Exit 30- toward RTE 28 / Somerville
2. Turn left onto Mystic Ave / MA-38 S
3. Turn slight right toward RT-38 / Mystic Ave / Somerville
4. Go through lights onto Harvard St. Harvard St becomes Warner St.
5. Turn right onto Powder House SQ
6. Take a right onto College Ave
7. Turn right onto Dover St.
8. Turn left onto MA-2A / Massachusetts Ave. The health center will be on your right.
From Points South:
1. Take I-93 N to exit 20 toward I-90 / Logan Airport/ Worcester / S. Station
2. Take exit 18 to Allston/Cambridge
3. Bear right at Western Ave
4. Bear left at Magazine St
5. Continue on Prospect St.
6. Turn left at Hampshire St.
7. Continue on Hampshire which turns into Beacon Street (Somerville)
8. When you come to the end of Beacon Street, take a left onto Somerville Ave.
9. Somerville Ave turns into Massachusetts Ave at Porter Square. The health center will be on the right.
From Points West:
1. Take I-90 E / Mass Pike
2. Merge onto I-90 E/Mass Pike toward JCT I-95/Boston (toll)
3. Take exit 18 (on the left) toward Cambridge/Somerville
4. Merge onto Cambridge St
5. Cambridge St becomes River Street
6. Go over Bridge
7. Turn slight right onto Western Ave
8. Turn slight left onto Prospect St
9. Turn left onto Cambridge Street
10. Turn right at Hampshire St.
11. Continue on Hampshire which turns into Beacon Street (Somerville)
12. When you come to the end of Beacon Street, take a left onto Somerville Ave.
13. Somerville Ave turns into Massachusetts Ave at Porter Square. The health center will be on the right.
There are limited free spots behind the building. Look for posted "Cambridge Family Health patients" or "Elephant Walk" parking spots. There are also metered spots on Mass. Ave.
Train: Red Line, Porter Square