230 Highland Avenue
Main Entrance on Tower Street
From the West: Mass Pike / I-90
- Take exit 18 to Allston/Cambridge - go 0.6 mi
- Turn left at Soldiers Field Rd - go 0.2 mi
- Take the Soldiers Field Rd ramp - go 0.1 mi
- Continue on Soldiers Field Rd - go 0.3 mi
- Bear right onto ramp to Harvard Sq./Cambridge - go 0.1 mi
- Bear right at Larz Anderson Brg - go 0.1 mi
- Continue on John F Kennedy St - go 1.4 mi
- Bear right and head toward Somerville Ave - go 147 ft
- Bear right at Somerville Ave - go 0.5 mi
- Turn left at Lowell St - go 0.4 mi
- Turn left at Highland Ave - go 0.1 mi
From the North:
- Take I-93 South to the RT-16 E exit 31 to Revere - go 0.1 mi
- Bear left at Mystic Valley Pky - go 0.1 mi
- Bear right and head toward Mystic Valley Pky - go 0.1 mi
- Continue on Harvard St - go 0.3 mi
- Turn left at Main St - go 0.2 mi
- Continue on Medford St - go 0.4 mi
- Turn right at Lowell St - go 0.5 mi
- Turn right at Highland Ave - go 0.1 mi
From the South:
- Take I-93 North to exit 28 to Sullivan Sq. (RT-99)/Somerville
- Go 0.3 mi to end of ramp
- Turn left at Cambridge St - go 0.8 mi - (will turn into Washington St)
- Turn right at McGrath Hwy - go 0.2 mi
- Continue on Medford St - go 0.1 mi
- Bear left at Highland Ave - go 1.0 mi
There are two parking lots, one on Highland Street at the Highland Building and one at the top of Tower Street behind the hospital. The cost is $3 - $8, depending on your length of stay.
Please click here for current guest parking rates at the Cambridge and Somerville Hospital campuses.
Please note: If you have an appointment at the Eye Center or Somerville Hospital Primary Care, please park in the Highland Street lot and use the Highland Building entrance. For all other departments including the Emergency Room, please park in the Tower Street lot and enter through the Main Entrance.
Please click here to view our shuttle schedule between Cambridge Hospital, Somerville Hospital and Central Street Health Center.
Bus: 88, 90
Train: Red Line, Davis Square or Porter Square.