Regain Job Skills
CHA occupational therapists help you redevelop your skills after an injury or illness. This often focuses on fine motor skills and daily activities like dressing, writing, and movements needed for your job.
CHA occupational therapists work with you to develop a custom treatment plan and guide you through the treatment.
- Hand injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Muscle strains and tears
- Arthritis and related diseases
- Crush injuries or trauma
- Neurological conditions like brain injury, Stroke, Parkinson’s, and MS
- Nerve injuries and conditions
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Wounds and scars
- Ligament injury and instability
- Thermal and electrical injuries
- Tendon Repair