Cambridge Health Alliance is a unique model which integrates high quality clinical care with public health, education and research. Here are some reasons why physicians and PAs join our system:
- Our national reputation for innovation and community excellence
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- 15 years experience with the Epic Electronic Medical Record system
- Dedicated, passionate colleagues committed to serving diverse patients
- Teaching opportunities through our strong academic affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Clinical care integrated with Public/Community Health initiatives:
- A wide array of disease management programs addressing critical community health needs
- Public health programs to help local agencies promote health and prevent disease
- CHA is a founding member of the Institute for Community Health, fostering community based research
- We are a financially stable, growing institution with opportunities for clinical and professional growth
In summary, our heritage, our mission and our staff exemplify our deep commitment to providing excellent care to a diverse patient population and we are dedicated to improving the health of our communities.
Cambridge Health Alliance Physician Organization (CHAPO) supports the needs of its members and the strategic priorities of Cambridge Health Alliance by helping optimize clinical practice, manage employment needs, and maintain focus on financial health. It also provides opportunities for members to pursue professional and academic development goals.
Today, CHAPO is proud to support the needs of more than 400 members (employees and contractors) in more than 30 specialty areas.
CHAPO members work at Cambridge Health Alliance's three hospital campuses and more than twenty primary care and specialty practice locations across Boston's metro-north region.
The following benefits are available to members who work more than 20 hours per week effective the first day of employment (some variation by department).
- 403 B Plan (Retirement Plan)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Malpractice Coverage
- Continuing Medical Education
- Child Care Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Benefits
*Benefits may vary.