Immigration Physicals at CHA
Our expert staff provides required INS immigration ("Green Card") physicals in accordance with the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services. These services may be accessed by immigrants or employers who hire employees originating from another country. Our staff will record the exam results on Form I-693 for the applicant to return to the USCIS (INS).
At Cambridge Health Alliance, we have the ability to provide the physical exam, blood tests, skin test for tuberculosis (TB), required vaccinations, and chest X-rays, if needed, right at our CHA Assembly Square site. This is all that is required to complete the medical part of your application. We accept proof of vaccination done elsewhere.
Like with our other services, medical interpreters are available at no extra cost in dozens of languages.
Included in the Immigration Physical:
- Physical Examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork
- Tuberculin (Skin Test) and interpretation
- RPR (Syphilis test)
- Evaluation of other Physical or Mental abnormality, disease or disability
- Vaccinations and status verification
- Administration of approved and needed vaccinations
What you need to bring:
- Government issued picture ID such as a driver's license/passport
- A copy of any prior immunization/vaccinations/shot records
- Hospital or clinic records, including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious disease
- Prior chest x-rays and/or other diagnostic tests
- Any mental health records
- Immigration Physical Form I-693, pre-completed with your information
After the Exam:
Once the immigration physical examination is completed, CHA will certify Form I-693 with the test results of the immigration exam and vaccination history in a sealed envelope to present to the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services. DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE. Turn in the envelope with your immigration application.