WHAT IS A SPORTS MEDICINE PHYSICIAN?
Sports Medicine doctors treat all orthopaedic and sports-related injuries. This includes injuries to the knee, hip, shoulder, ankle and everywhere in between.
SPORTS MEDICINE SERVICES
• Expert treatment of sports injuries, surgical and non-surgical
• Special skills with return to play issues and concussion management
• Assessments and testing to understand your injury
• Physical therapy and athletic training services
• A full range of testing services, including x-ray, CT and MRI
MEET OUR SPORTS MEDICINE
WHERE WE SEE PATIENTS
|Cambridge Hospital Campus
1493 Cambridge St., Cambridge
5 Middlesex Ave., Somerville
|Malden Bone & Joint Center
195 Canal St., Malden
*This informational sheet lists members of the CHA Physician's Organization. It may not show all members of the CHA Medical Staff.