WHAT IS AN OBSTETRICIAN/GYNECOLOGIST?
An Obstetrician/Gynecologist is a doctor who provides medical and surgical care to women and has special training in pregnancy, childbirth, and disorders of the reproductive system.
The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN) offers comprehensive women’s health services to patients of all ages. Services are
by nurses, midwives, and doctors at
locations throughout Cambridge, Somerville, and Revere.
• Pregnancy care, including two birthing
options - our labor and delivery unit at the Cambridge Hospital campus
and our Birth Center located across the street
• Routine OB/GYN services and screenings for women of all ages
• Family planning, nutrition, and office procedures
• Gynecological surgical services
• Menopause care
• Access to specialists in areas like Neurology, Surgery, Orthopaedics, and mental health programs
MEET OUR OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
DataSource: No records available.
WHERE WE SEE PATIENTS
|Somerville Women's Health Center
230 Highland Ave, Somerville
|Cambridge Women's Health Center
1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge
|East Cambridge Health Center
163 Gore Street, Cambridge
|Revere Family Health Center
454 Broadway, Revere
*This informational sheet lists members of the CHA Physician's Organization. It may not show all members of the CHA Medical Staff.