Everett, Mass. – Cambridge Health Alliance’s Everett Older Adult Health Program, in partnership with the Everett Council on Aging and the Everett Foundation for the Aged, offers regular health and fitness programs for residents aged 60 and above.
At the Connolly Center, 90 Chelsea St.:
* Blood Pressure Screening: every Monday, 9-10:30 a.m.
* Low-Impact Aerobic Exercise: every Monday & Wednesday, 10-11 a.m.
* Movement with Music: every Thursday, 9-10 a.m.
* Tai-Chi with Bill: every Thursday, 10-11 a.m.
* Interval Aerobics Training: every Friday, 10 a.m.
* Cholesterol and Glucose Screening: Monday, August 5, 9-11 a.m., by appointment only.
At Everett Villa Co-op
* Blood Pressure, Glucose and Cholesterol Screening: Monday, August 5, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
At Glendale Towers
* Blood Pressure, Glucose and Cholesterol Screening: Monday, August 5, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Please call Anne Raisis at 617-591-6741 with any questions or for more information.
Cambridge Health Alliance is an integrated, award-winning community health system that provides high quality care in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro-north communities. It includes three hospital campuses, a network of primary care and specialty practices, and the Cambridge Public Health Dept. CHA is a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate and is also affiliated with Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, and Tufts University School of Medicine. For more information, visit www.challiance.org.
This record has been viewed 7089